Weekly session for mosaic creativity, relaxation and fun.
Ideal for those who have previously attended a China Petals workshop and have used wheeled nipper or those who want to have a simple introduction to mosaic.
What happens in these sessions is up to you. You can grout a previous project, make a simple coaster, do a China Petals kit or embark on a larger project over a few weeks. Diane will be on hand to help, advise and guide you along the way.
Use of nippers, glue, grout etc is included in the price as well as pre-cut china and a wooden shape. Other materials will be available to buy during the session if you you so wish. Of course if you have your own china you would like to use you are welcome to bring that along.
If you wanted to create something special and would like advice before the session please get in touch via email@example.com and Diane will be happy to help.
Each session will be 2 hours long (6 -8 pm) running weekly on a Wednesday evening from 7th October to 25th November. Sessions will need to be booked online in advance as places are limited to conform with current Covid guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
- I regret that I cannot offer refunds on bookings but can transfer bookings to another workshop where available. Alternatively you can transfer your workshop place to a friend.
- China Petals cannot be held responsible for any circumstances outside of their control such as weather, traffic, pandemics or other external party issues. An alternative date will be offered if this is the case.
- You may be asked to provide/wear your own PPE and follow certain procedures to keep yourself and other participants safe during the workshop.
- Should China Petals unfortunately have to postpone a workshop they will contact you as soon as possible to offer an alternative workshop date. Please make sure I have your full contact details when booking.
- This workshop is intended for beginners and for those who want to use the techniques acquired as a hobby. Please respect the artist by agreeing not to use these sessions to create mosaic to sell. If you want to sell your work please speak to me so I can offer you a workshop more suited to your requirements.
- The creative style, content, including written materials, for these sessions is for the exclusive use of China Petals and should not be reproduced, sold or copied without prior permission.