Held at my studio at Banks Mill in Derby this is a great workshop where you will learn to use wheeled nippers to cut down fine china plates and saucers to a cover hanging stag head in mosaic.
Diane will help and guide you every step of the way over this enjoyable and surprising relaxing 3 hour workshop (10 - 1).
Due to having to wait for the glue to dry, it will not be possible to grout during this session. However, a demonstration of how to grout your piece will be given. All materials are provided, including powdered grout and written grouting instructions to take away.
This is a great china mosaic workshop is suitable for beginners over 12 and those who want have some creative fun.
Please be aware that my studio is on the 2nd floor and there is no lift but the stairs are wide with handrails both sides. All appropriate precauctions will be in place to keep us safe and workshop numbers will be kept to a maximum of 4 (unless government advice changes).
Terms & Conditions on booking:
- I regret that I cannot offer refunds on bookings but can transfer bookings to another workshop where available. Alternatively you can transfer your workshop place to a friend.
- China Petals cannot be held responsible for any circumstances outside of their control such as weather, traffic, pandemics or other external party issues. An alternative date or venue will be offered if this is the case.
- You maybe asked to provide/wear your own PPE to keep yourself and other participants safe during the workshop.
- Should China Petals unfortunately have to cancel a workshop and cannot re-arrange, they will contact you as soon as possible to offer an alternative workshop or a refund. Please make sure I have your full contact details when booking.
- This workshop is intended for beginners and for those who want to use the techniques accquired as a hobby. If you want to sell your work please speak to me so I can offer you a workshop more suited to your requirements.
- Please respect the artist and agree that the creative style, content, including written materials, of this workshop is for the exclusive use of China Petals and should not be reproduced, sold or copied without prior permission.