ONLINE ZOOM WORKSHOP - Saturday 6th February 11am - 1pm
An online 2 hour workshop to create a pretty daisy by recycling fine china tea cups.
Diane will guide you through the process of cutting china petals from tea cups and how to create an eye-catching flower centre.
Included in the price is a box of materials to make your daisy. This includes:
- Daisy template
- 2 x china tea cups
- Tube of tile adhesive
- A selection of coloured tiles (for the centre)
- Little pot of powdered grout
- Black marker pen
- Wooden stirrer stick
- Plastic bag (for nipping in)
In addition to these materials you will also NEED:
- A pair of wheeled tile nippers
- Safety Glasses
These are available for purchase as a set from the China Petals website if you do not already have them, click here
Please note you will not be able to take part in the workshop without wheeled nippers.
Under 12s will need to be supervised and may need help from an adult as nippers require a level of dexterity and hand strength.
On booking this workshop you will be sent an email confirming your place. Your materials will be sent to you via Royal Mail. A Zoom link to join the workshop will be sent to you via email a few days before.
Terms and Conditions on booking:-
- China Petals cannot be held responsible for any circumstances outside of their control such as weather, traffic, pandemics, illness or other external party issues which prevent you from attending this online workshop.
- You will be asked to provide/wear safety glasses to keep yourself and other participants you are with safe during the workshop.
- Should China Petals unfortunately have to postpone this workshop they will contact you as soon as possible to offer an alternative date or a refund. Please make sure you provide your full contact details when booking.
- This workshop is intended for beginners and for those who want to use the techniques accquired as a hobby. If you want to sell your work please speak to Diane so she can offer you training more suited to your requirements.
- Please respect the artist and agree that the creative style, content, including written materials, of this workshop is for the exclusive use of China Petals and should not be reproduced, sold or copied without prior permission.