Midi Workshop held at Farmers Cafe, Station Road, Stanley Village Ilkeston, DE7 6 FJ. Sunday 7th June 10 - 1
A wonderful introduction of how to use fine china to create an eye catching mosaic. Over 3 hours I will show you how to nip down china cups saucers and plates and edge your design with traditional mosaic tiles to create your own mosaic bird (a larger version of my much loved fine china mosaic birds). All materials are included in the price including a bag of grout and written instructions of how to grout your piece at home after the glue is fully dry. Booking through the China Petals website or in person at Stanley Post Office.
Terms & Conditions on booking:
- I regret that I cannot offer refunds on bookings but can transfer bookings to another workshop where available. Alternatively you can transfer your workshop place to a friend. China Petals cannot be held responsible for any circumstances out of their control such as weather, traffic or other external party issues.
- Should China Petals unfortunately have to cancel a workshop, they will contact you as soon as possible to offer another workshop date or a refund.
- Please make sure I have your full contact details when booking.
- This workshop is intended for beginners and for those who want to use the techniques accquired as a hobby. If you intend to sell your work please speak to me so I can offer you a workshop more suited to your requirements.
- Creative style and content, including written materials, of this workshop is for the exclusive use of China Petals and should not be reproduced or copied without prior permission.