7th November 2020 10 - 1 (3 hour workshop)
At this Christmas themed mosaic workshop we will be making a selection of small decorations to hang on the tree. I will show you how to nip and shape old china plates to make little 'tiles' to cover MDF shapes. All materials are provided including the use of my China Petals tools, MDF shapes and china plates.
You are very welcome to bring your own fine china and or embellishments to make your creations more personal to you.
As the glue needs to dry for 24 hours before grouting I will give you a quick demonstration of how to mix and apply grout, plus instructions and a bag of powdered grout to take home at the end of the session.
This Christmas 3 hour workshop will be held at my Banks Mill Studio (2.4) in Derby. The studio is on the 2nd floor and there is no lift. However, the stairs are wide with hand rails. This is a lovely building full of inspirational artists and is part of Derby University.
This workshop is suitable for beginners over 12. My workshops are great fun, relaxing and you will take away some lovely mosaic decorations to be proud of. Places are limited and social distancing measures will be in place.
Terms & Conditions on booking:
- I regret that I cannot offer refunds on bookings but am willing to transfer your booking to another workshop where places are available or place you on a waiting list. Alternatively you can transfer your workshop place to a friend.
- China Petals cannot be held responsible for any circumstances out of their control such as weather, pandemics, traffic or other external party issues. In these cases the workshop will be postponed and you will be offered an alternative date.
- Should China Petals unfortunately have to cancel a workshop, they will contact you as soon as possible to offer another workshop date.
- Please make sure we have your full contact details when booking.
- These workshops are designed for people who want to have a go at mosaic as a hobby. If you intend to sell your work please contact me so I can offer you an alternative workshop more suited to your requirements.
- Please respect the artist. Written materials and designs maybe subject to copyright and should not be reproduced without prior permission from China Petals.